1. Wedding. Huge crowds of well wishers gather in the streets on the occasion of the wedding of the Munkacs Grand Rabbi's 18 year old daughter, Frime Chaye Rivke. The Munkatcher Rebbe makes a speech in Yiddish exhorting Jews in America to continue to keep Shabbos (to observe the sabbath day). The wedding party then enters the synagogue grounds, and the cantor sings blessings beneath the wedding canopy (chupah). The wedding concludes with festive hasidic music. Newspaper accounts indicate that some 20,000 people attended the celebrations.
2. Secular Jewish children singing in Munkatch.
3. Traditional Religious Jewish children studying in Orthodox Religious School in Munkatch.
4. Book peddler and weaver in Munkatch.
5. Secular Jews dancing in Munkatch.«